Thursday, August 7, 2008

My sister Nadia beggs me to blog all of the funny stories I tell her everyday with reference to my children. I don't think these experiences are funny to anyone but me but apparently she enjoys them so this blog is dedicated to the humor my children bring to my life and to my sister who finds joy in it!
So the other day Maxell was being too quiet. Moms know that kinda quiet where you have a strong feeling that this silence is not the result of a nap but the result of a disaster, so I walk through the house trying to find Mr. Maxwell, but no luck. Finally I stumble over 1800 leggos and get to a locked bathroom door. Maxwell won't respond to me, but I know he is in there. I am not worried about his well being at all, a good mother probably would be but I know that he is fine. I find a debit card to slip between the door and the lock and the door flys open and there Maxwell sits on my shampoo chair with a bag of store bought brownines. He is so smart that as a diversion he offers me the brownies as a kind of peace offering trying to distract me from his dishonest act, and of course it works. His big brown eyes resembeled the big brown brownie remnents that surrounded his cute little mouth. I am smitten with my little devil!

No comments: