Saturday, August 9, 2008

I have this new calling with in primary and am feeling so overwhelmed. Not only do I have the calling of teaching children at home but now I have others children in my care for 2 hours a week. It is such a responsibility. I love these kids so much and I just met them all last week. I don't want to let them down. I have faith that Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he gave me this calling but it is hard because I feel so illequipted. I am hard on myself and because Maxwell is so disobedient I feel I have failed him, I don't want to fail anyone else. This weeks lesson is on forgiveness! Wish me luck with these 7 beautiful 4 year olds!

2 comments:

2Girlz4US said...

Hi Britt! I just found your bog..I love it!! I had to write to you and say you are an AWESOME MOMMY!! Maxwell is going to be disobedient cuz he is 2! He is going to test you each phase of his life...get ready! You and Jeremy are the BEST parents ever, those 2 boys have it made. Heavenly Father would have not given you 2 anything you could not handle. Being a parent is the toughest job ever and sometimes everyday seems like a challange but we get through it and the good days out number the bad! P.S. dont look at my blog i have not EVER done anything with it!! (since last year)

JoDee said...

Oh Brit - Don't every feel inadequate - you guys really are the sweetest parents. It really is this age for our little toddlers I think. You will be so sweet and great with those kids at church, they will LOVE you!