Sunday, May 25, 2008

Moving

I hear that moving is on the list of most stressful things a person has to go through and well, that's what I have to look forward to this week! We are moving into a house and I should be excited but I am so wrapped up in the stress of the process that I have forgotten that this is a good thing. I am scared to leave my ward, it is the ward that got me back into the grove of being active. I have become a wife, a mother (twice) and an adult all while within these ward boundaries. I have witnessed miracles in my family especially the baptism of my husband and the birth of my children. I know that I will be happy eventually wherever I go but I am still a bit sad. I hope I don't loose the dear friends I have made. I miss them already and I am not good at goodbyes, so I have mastered avoiding the people I am dreading saying goodbye to. Well I have to get back to cleaning.

1 comment:

kat b. said...

hey brit!!!! i want to see pictures of your new house, and the widdle guys. oh i miss you crazy kids! i erased my myspace too. g-a-y.